Do you have old FAC guest passes laying around from prior to COVID? December 3rd is a pre-COVID guest pass redemption day! Anyone with a guest pass that they purchased prior to COVID can use the facility on December 3rd without a membership.
- Pass must be presented at time of visit; 1 pass per person required
- We are not selling day passes or guest passes of any kind; only redeeming pre-COVID passes that individuals already have.
- We are currently accepting passes on this date only. Stay tuned for future redemption opportunities!
- Passes grant visitors access to the entire facility with the exception of group exercise classes.
- Go to slfac.com and print/sign a *new* liability waiver to present with your guest pass at time of visit
- Children under 18 must have a waiver signed by parent or legal guardian prior to using the facility.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent.
- We do not offer towel service. Please plan accordingly and bring your own towels if needed.