FAC 100% Capacity June 22
On Tuesday, June 22, the FAC will go to 100% capacity. Here is what this means for the facility members:
- The weight room, cardio area and track will no longer have limits for capacity in each area and you will no longer need to take a lanyard from the front desk.
- The steam sauna will open.
- The hot tub will open up to full capacity.
- Group exercise classes will continue to have class size limitations and members will need to still register in advance for classes.
- Pickleball will be on drop in basis during designated hours.
- There will no longer be a limit on the amount of swimmers in the diving well or lap lanes. There will be a limit on lap swim time of 45 minutes if others are waiting.
- Child care will be opening up on Monday, July 5.
- Drop in basketball will be opening up during designated hours beginning Monday, July 5.
- The family pool will reopen at a later date in July. More information will be released soon.
- Guests will still not be allowed to use the facility at this time.
- Members must still clean equipment before and after use.
- Members must still bring their own towels.
Members will no longer have to wear masks while in the facility unless they choose to do so.
We truly appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the FAC!